Image Map

Monday 4 November 2013

TALKING DEDG // ON EVERYTHING


  

The person behind this blog is yet to be found but I know I'm writing because I'm thinking. And that's something I do quite a lot. Hello? I'm 20 years old and currently studying Drama and English at university in the UK. I like films, film making, clothes, the rainy walks through town and those free food samples at the local market. Well and cats first and foremost. I have all of this is happening in the midst of the "What am I going to do after I graduate?" & all the "What? Where? When? Who? How?" questions post teenage (soon adult-ish) crisis phase. Hence DEDG. Welcome. I mean I know I am Daniel Estévez-García. But how does that define me? And yes taking that anagram into the metaphorical sense (I love metaphors), for all I know I could be Daniel Estévez or Daniel García or anything else. (All in the name of the metaphor.) I'm looking for myself. What I'll be and all of that crap that I guess everybody my age is trying to figure out. And I think having a platform such as blogspot.com can help me put down bits of me and things I like to remember and then be able to show my kids how (un?)cool their dad was when he was 20. Image Map

                                                  _______________________________

K   N   O   W   I   N   G     M   E  ,
K N O W I N G   M Y    B L O G
_______________________________ 


URBANThe street style, the magazine rip out's, the clothes I like on guys and girls. Get everything on what I like wearing, what I like seen worn and personal fashion do's and don'ts. Learn with me? 
AWAY:  The blog posts about that one time I went away for a holiday and finally found the time to write about it.
FILMS:   Blog posts about what I've watched, what I love re-watching and what I'm dying to watch. Pretty self explanatory.
24/7: I did forget, I'm rather obsessed with a lot of things! Find here the things I am currently obsessed with and can't shut up about.  
For those of you who prefer watching rather than reading, I sometimes do this YouTube thing where I think out loud to a camera. Get to know me more in the video posted below:




___________



LATER!


___________

       

No comments:

Post a Comment